Monday 20 August 2012

Your Face...


You have a face of a gorgeous creation
Thanks to the Almighty
A smile that brings the world to its knees
Eyes that captivate those around you
Spread the joy and you will receive great tidings

Each time I see you a life line of gratitude comes to being
Won’t lie you in that tee is just a wow
I look into those eyes and I get excited
And by that I force to make you laugh in order to see that cuteness shine through

The face of enlightenment comes through when you look at me
Daring and the very sexy way you touch and enjoy me
Just brings tears to more than one part of my body
Sometimes when I’m watching your back hmmm it turns me on

Fiery flames of buildup and your actions just make things worse
As they add onto it my want for you
The passion that you show
Telling me to take it and make it mine damnit
Just proves to me that you are what makes my eyes water
From lust and a want to do so many things to you and for you
Like giving my heart to you
Because that’s where you belong

No comments:

Post a Comment