Thursday 23 August 2012

A epistle for the one who means the world to me


Your happiness is my joy
And you being no one else but yourself is astronomical
You are beautiful the way you are
The thought of you not attaining happiness by just being you is a true fear factor
Smile the world is behind you all the way

A part of you is me
Therefore allow it to shine through that beautiful smile
Shine rays of sunshine through your lovely eyes
Blush passed other peoples sadness bringing them cheerful tidings
I’m here be mine and one with me
Let it be your daily bread

Laugh and giggle your way into hearts made of stone
Be a motivation to true untainted joyfulness
Contentment of your achievements and ambitions
Should be a core driver to opening doors that that cannot be opened
Break the glass of hate to yourself
Be who you want and are meant to be

No comments:

Post a Comment