Monday 6 August 2012

Movement of the mind


Movement of the mind has a tendency to linger thoughts of great expectations met
We strive to make the knowledge volt of experiences to reach a new plateau
My thoughts of you have not only made me a prince of my wants
But a king of my needs 

I have wanted to caress inner part of your thighs to show appreciation
And yet I lust for your approval of things I would like to do to you
Pressure has gotten to me that I tend to drool at the very thought of making you cry for joy
Pinching nope squeezing those that rear end which fits adequately in my hand of pleasure
My lustful eyes would not only like too 

But love too eye hop you with and without the restriction of man-made materials
Popping your cherry will be a journey worth reenacting on several occasions
Without that weird voice hindering me from giving and receiving that exotic pleasures pecks
Allow me to make you squirm and feel me inside you
Lather your being with warmth from my own undying pleasure repository
Visit your lips with lovely visitors that will leave a trail of butterflies down your spine

No comments:

Post a Comment