Wednesday 29 August 2012

Confusion


Life is funny aint it, once you think you have, the end is near
Origins of what is meant to be has been comprised if not altered
This sudden change in uncertainty
Feels somewhat uncontrollable
Yet cunningly brings you to the desert field ground

I have come to the realization that life will not be perky always
The gifts available are never recognized as they are
Be what you don’t want to be
Be what you want to be
As Happiness is of the un-most essence
To be undeniable to the real has not become an option
Nor a religion

I am not proud of, but not afraid to accept

To give up may not be an option in itself
Yes an option of letting go without remorse
Has the time come for the hypnosis of truth?
I do fear my change can cause me to let go

But do I can I or will I?

All I require is a sign of purity
Someone to help make unknown known to me
That I have not done the wrong
Help me feel that I belong where I am

Just say it…
Hold me…
Help me…
Make me believe…

Tell me I’m yours through action

Who determines what and what determines what
I am perfect in the eyes of the creator
The one true creator
Thus I should view everyone in the same manner
Yet have an opinion is a gift from him

Being a closed novel of note
Has not become an advantage
True or non truth
My flaws are my strengths

Just think about it
And you reading this, you are my goal in a goal to be fulfilled
But in what manner you decide
Again just think about

No comments:

Post a Comment