Thursday 16 August 2012

My Hurt


We tend to lose our goal through what happens to us
I tend to be undecided at why life is unfair
But I have come to the realization that it’s not that life is unfair
It is the built of our surroundings that lead to our circumstances
Yes we can control but to a certain extent

I have my flaws and what I ask is that you not ignore them
But understand them then understand them
As imperfect as I am
I have a huge thrust of my feelings for you
Go beyond human understanding
But has surpassed my own control of how I feel about you

You have been more than just a person to me
You have become one that has much more than joy to my heart
Thoughts of you make me smile
Holding you in my arms I always look forward too
As this is the one time I have you all to myself

No interference from the outside world
I usually enter a new world where it’s just you and I
Where my inhibitions are not a factor
With you by my side the world is just an oyster of delight

Being without you has brought unhappiness of hurt painfully killing me inside
The past cannot be brought back
But it surely can be relived on a more improved and exciting level
My light is slowly dimming down
And the solution to making sure that it remains lit
Is you being you and let loose, just walk right back where you belong
Because my doorman is waiting for you to enter
As his employer is walking without direction
Pacing around waiting for you to come back
That’s how special you are to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment