Wednesday 15 August 2012

Touch Me...


Touch Me... In my still and quiet places where my dreams still leave traces of you there....

Touch Me... In the hollow of my soul where I can still hear your voice echo promises to my heart

Touch Me... In the iridescent light that shines through your eyes awakening the sultry woman in me like a lazy beast of prey

Touch Me... In that place where my spirit and body meet, under my skin, smooth like satin sheets over limbs in that place where discipline is thin.

Touch Me... Remove my chains of regret, and denial with every kiss with every touch nothing to miss I need you to give me this. With nothing held back, open desire, from the look in your eyes... to the arch in my back

Touch Me... Run your fingers through my locks as you unlock what’s hidden inside me take long.... easy ....strides as you take this wave and ride...never to deny me.

Touch Me... So that your name appears as a vapour over my sweat dampened skin...hovering just there....and there....and there.

Touch me with the strength of your member as I open the flower of my being to you allowing you entry to partake of the nectar there in.

Touch Me... Free me so that the only bonds to ever hold me again will be the bonds of your love.

2 comments: