Friday 24 August 2012

The Beginning is...


The beginning is apparent and the future is beautiful
The world tends to throw curve balls yet nothing one cannot deal with
Happiness has become more than just a feeling of contentment
Availability of accepting that you truly know you don’t deserve
Has become apparent that I am in actual fact entitled to happiness
The joy has clouded all that is sad and masked it with something indescribable

If one would probe my thoughts they would be amazed at what they would discover
Facial expressions that leave the masses wondering
Let not your helping hand, turn into an obligation as you can never hide your true feelings
We should know that learning opportunities can sometimes be abundant
True happiness comes or is obvious

Up to a few days ago I thought happiness and true contentment was just not a vivid dream come to life
Now I am sharing a beautiful real life experience that I will not want to let go
We live to attain that that is unattainable
Yet always hope for the best
We work hard to be what we want to be
But constant distractions and obstacles usually stand in the way

One can never plan what happens to them
But can plan for the future adequately by steering their life in the right direction
It may not make sense now
But you would be surprised that your heart and mind have done that already
My blessing in this dark abyss called my life has become so surreal yet fascinating
Thank you for being that light that I’ve been waiting for to lead me into UN-doubting bliss beyond this abyss


No comments:

Post a Comment