Tuesday 28 August 2012

The day has no sense of belonging


The day has no sense of belonging
The beautiful girl with the straight face and an enchanting smile one cannot forget
We have made a day non forgettable to the host
Life is difficult, as she has made the world worth living
I’ve had no reason why not to trust her compassion but trust in her glory

Her love of extraordinary effects has got me wanting more
I think I’ve found one that compliments me in more than one way
Is she real or just a fake
I believe she is the one to make me whole
Makes me smile when I can’t and protects me from the things that get me into the unworthy
B my B has more to offer, more than she knows, I may say things when i'm there
But she’s there when needed be

B you are my one and lovely
I know you don’t believe me but I don’t give a shit my opinion matters more than yours on this matter
You are my sunshine in the dark
Stay the way you are as I am not to forget what you are and will always be
My one and only

If you agree kiss me like the world is coming to an end
As if life has no you the world is not worthy no more

No comments:

Post a Comment