Wednesday 5 September 2012

The Light



Minutes may pass but the thoughts of you linger on
Attempting to be what I am not has never played in my favour
The one thing that is certain is that the foreseen is now just a second away
Living with the thought that you are not a fragment of my need is undeniably not livable

Placement of the way I feel about me has got me pondering
Is this the way it’s supposed to be or just a figment of my imagination
We place ourselves in the mist of despair
And unwarranted the true essence of our being
I found such happiness and it feels un-doubtingly out of this world

Just a day in my shoes could lead to opportunity let lose
Expecting simple arrest of how I feel has not been bliss but enjoyable nightmare
My world seems to go beyond the IF
And transcended into an alien plant in its own homegrown surroundings

Keep moving forward and maybe the light will find me
That untainted light of you by my side
Truth come close home within me is where you belong
But who are you to me but that light that I long for

3 comments:

  1. I hope your light continues to shine so that it might share its bliss, to allow you to shine brighter together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your light continues to shine so that it might share its bliss, to allow you to shine brighter together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, all I can do is hope

    ReplyDelete