Wednesday 3 July 2013

I AM NOT PERFECT



I am not perfect
But my road towards perfection is something we all aspire too
You have been a joy and much more to be around
You have seen the dark and the light side of my experiences
Sometimes I tend to feel down because I feel that I am not deserving of you

I sometimes base my existence on helping others
At the same time I forget I’m part of this world
I have tried on numerous occasions to put myself first
But I don’t have it in me to just think of myself

I have been pondering about everything that has happened
And in some instances I am glad that I have something to complain about
Not saying I am agreeing with all that has been happening
As I don’t necessarily agree with it

I would rearrange continents
Spell your name with the blazing stars for all to see
You are truly a marvel one would be blessed to be with
The light you exude is calming and sometimes fearful
But you are just surrounding me with hope that all will be okay

Therefore in essence, all I want to say is Thank You…

No comments:

Post a Comment